SIZE CHART SHOES
How to Find Out Exactly What Your Shoe Size Is
Already knowing what size you are, helps you to avoid buying a pair of shoes that you have to return.
Just follow the easy steps below to find out your correct shoe size!
All you need at home to take your proper foot measurement is:
piece of paper larger than your foot
ruler or measuring tape
1. Tape a sheet of paper to the floor to keep it from sliding
2. Sit with your foot firmly on the sheet
3. Mark the length of your foot keeping the pencil perpendicular to the paper
4. Measure the length of your foot from its longest points (from the top to bottom)
5. Repeat these steps for your other foot, and use the larger of the two
6. Look up your shoe size in the size conversion chart below, to translate length (cms) into our shoe sizes
NOTE: If you are stuck between sizes, go for the bigger size. Our soft fishleather effortlessly adapts to your the foot shape. So, even if there is some more space than usual in front, it will not affect the shoe in terms of comfort
YOUR FOOTLENGTH (cm)
OUR SHOE SIZE